No playlist found.
Playlist — Click for instructions
Terms — hover to see definitions
- A playlist is a series of videos that you have selected to play in any order you choose. While exploring videos at this site you’ll notice the text just below the video player window "add to playlist". If you click on this link the video is added. Don’t worry about adding videos you don’t want, it’s simple to remove them once you enter the playlist page.
- Click watch/edit this playlist to go to the playlist page. You’ll see the videos you added in the order they were added. If you click play the videos will play in that order.
- If you roll the mouse over the playlist you will see a small x appear on the video. You can remove the video from the playlist by clicking on the x.
- If you click and hold the mouse on a video you can drag it in either direction to change the ordering of the movie you created.
- Once you have your movie finished you can save the url or email the link.